Friday, September 15, 2006

my frst poem!!

THANKZ FOR BEING MY FRIEND!!

it so happened one day that..u came into my life
and then my friend what shuld i say my life changed for all,
then it was only two of us alwayz,singin chattin and doing all the other fun ,
it was a day i wuldnt forget throughout my life,we had much fun n happiness
in our lives which never did we have anytime,it was a day whn it struck 2 me
that u were my life line,i realise dthat my friend i culdnt live without you.........
you have been wid me all through my difficult times..........i'd love to say you
my friend that you are the best in the world and i love you a lot!!
AND SO MY DEAR......THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND
{this poem is for all my friendz who have always been with me all the time n this ones my frst poem hope u like it}

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not really bad ,keep it up ,and 1 day u'll really be able to write one ;)

1 tip.....Everyday of ur life needn't be the GREATEST or The MOST Boring Day .

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home