Thursday, September 07, 2006

MY DREAM!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......2day was a gr8 day in my life...we had a gr8 day at skool.....thn we palyed in th erain for a long..........time!!was wet whn came bck frm home!!but today was more special b'coz ..........i had a very gr8 dream....i had a dream tht i got a letter frm IIT {bombay}...tht i have been accepted in it........i felt sooooooo happy!!!it wa slike i just came bck frm a movie.......wid my frndz.......{it was just like a story dream}n my mum tells me tht i have had a mail!! i was xcited i have been xpecting it frm the past two dayz!!as i entered my room i saw a envelope lying on my bed....i picked it up!! n thn tore it up!!n i got a small piece of paper on which it was written......miss mariya u have been accepted as a student at IIT {bombay}i was stunned.......i culdnt believe my eyes!!!i have been accepted in IIT {bombay!!} i shouted at th etop of my voice!!ii was s oooooo happy n thn suddenly sum1 shook me hard!!!!!
i opened my eyes startled only to realise tht i was having a dream!!1but whtever i really felt happy tht atleast i had a dream tht i got into IIT!!i was a gr8 pleasure just to thnk about tht i atleast i had a feeling tht i got into IIT {bombay}so....whtever it was i hope tht 1 day{inshallah} ill get into IIT!!not bombay.......anywhere!!!!but i really hope i wuld get into it one day!!!
so thts its for 2day.....its was really gr8 day with mainy gr8 thngs happening!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Maqsood Qureshi said...

Maria: Keying-in a Blog eh? Wow! Cool! I'm so jealous-er-ahem-I mean glad! Keep up your spirits girl! You're incredible! One more thing: IIT is picnic! You've got it in you! Chase your dreams..chase 'em! Go! :-)

Wajju Mama =^..^=

10:22 AM  
Blogger Aymen said...

another 5.some1 in the making I guess

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home