Wednesday, September 06, 2006

hiiii

hi to every1........actually havent written for ages........n recently sum1 asked me to wrie a blog n i'm writing this 1 for them!!actually where shuld i start frm abouth this person??i mean hes the the most coolest person i have met.......though we have met million of timez bfore.........but sum dayz back i felt tht this is the only person wid whome i can shere all my sorrows........n everythng!!he can listen to all my bakwaas million of times........i can say him the same stuff repetedkly...but he never shows tht hes fedup ya whtever.........hes always listened to me patiently..........hes really cool n very understanding!!so......cant write more about him!!!actually ppl shuld meet him to knw about him....THNKQ MR.BJ for helping me for every thng!!thnkz a lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home