Saturday, May 12, 2007

Did I Ever Tell You...

hey ppl der....
how u doing??
dis is my second poem...
And here it goes...

For My Best Friend!!

Did i ever tell you,
how much i love you...
you have always been there for me,
throughout these years always beside me...
i wld never want toloose you,
coz you have been the most supportive...
i wld never forget the time,
whn u alone stood for me...
whn the whole wrld stood against me....
i wld never forgrt the thngs u had instore for me,
and made me feel special,with each passing day...
i wld never forget the days,
whn u held my hand close to ur heart...
i'll always want onlu you,
coz there are ppl lyk u very few....
i'll always want u to be the one,
who will listen to me...
i can never let anyone take ur place,
coz u are burried deep inside my heart...
i always look up to the thngs u have done,
wch noone else cld have done...
u are very special to my heart,
tht i cant think of being apart...
without you i'll be all alone...
and as we go apart,
dnt forget me dear friend....

i love you for everythng u done for me.....





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

intresting

7:27 AM  
Blogger Maqsood Qureshi said...

Sing'g!
...La, la, la!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home